- We offer:
- Assisted Living
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
Care Services & Accommodations
Assisted Living is for residents who do not need skilled nursing care, but may need assistance with some aspects of daily life. This can include personal care such as dressing and grooming, monitoring of health, safety, and overall well-being, coordination of outside health care providers, assistance with medication, companionship, and more.
Our assisted living residents at Tiffany Court in Walnut Creek each live in their own apartment within our friendly, supportive senior living community, so that they have the assistance and services they need, and the independence they value.
- Personal Care Attendants on duty 24 hours a day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming and dressing
- Assistance with medications
- Wellness clinics
- Specialized care management services monitoring physical and emotional status
Rates vary based on resident needs
Studio and one-bedroom apartments include . . .
- Private patio or deck; greenhouse windows.
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave.
- Emergency call system.
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning.
- All utilities except phone and cable.
Included in monthly rent...
- Three delicious meals a day, served restaurant style
- Full spectrum of social, recreational and cultural programs
- Apartment housekeeping services
- Personal laundry service and linen service
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, patio and gazebo areas
- Full-service beauty and barber salon (services billed separately )
- Elegant living room with fireplace